University of Technology in the service of the community
The Environmental Research Center - University of Technology held its scientific symposium
Environmental Impact Studies for Development Projects
On Tuesday, 30/4/2019 in the hall of the green hall in the center
The seminar included five working papers as follows:
- The first working paper (the unit of treatment of juice as an environmental enhancer) by the President of Engineers, the oldest Suad Abdul Mahdi / Municipality of Baghdad - Department of solid waste and the environment.
- Second Paper (Environmental Impact of Degradation of Palm Cultivation) by Eng. Sarah Duraid Ahmed / Ministry of Environment - Technical Department.
- Working Paper III (Soil Management of Sustainable Soil Sustainability) delivered by Assistant Professor Dr. Saleh Abdul-Redha Saleh / Environmental Research Center - University of Technology.
- The fourth working paper (public transport and its impact on improving the environment), by Engineer Alaa Rashid Hamdan / Ministry of Housing and Construction - General Directorate of sewage.
- Fifth working paper (recycling and use of basic procedure) delivered by Assistant Professor Dr. Saleh Abdul-Redha Saleh / Environmental Research Center - University of Technology.
The seminar included a presentation by the representatives of the Palm Development Organization and the Environment Director of Baghdad, Mr. Muthanna Hasan Saloumi.
The symposium ended with a series of recommendations.