Mukheled Amer Hussien Ali Al-Sameraiy
Environmental Research Center, University of Technology
Mukheled obtained his BSc in chemical engineering from University of Baghdad, Iraq in 1995. He gained his MSc and PhD in chemical engineering from Jordan University of Science and Technology-The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in 2003 and University of Bath-England, The United Kingdom in 2019 respectively.
- •(2015-2019): PhD in Chemical Engineering/Department of Chemical Engineering/University of Bath-England, The United Kingdom.
- •(1999-2003): MSc in Chemical Engineering/Department of Chemical Engineering/Jordan University of Science and Technology-The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- •(1991-1995): BSc in Chemical Engineering/Department of Chemical Engineering/University of Baghdad-The Republic of Iraq.
• Water and Wastewater Treatment. • Advanced Oxidation Processes-Photocatalysis. • Membrane Separation Processes-Nanofiltration. • POM-Homogeneous and TiO2-Heterogenous Photocatalytic Membrane Reactor (PMR). • Rheology and its Applications. • Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). • Mathematics, Engineering Analysis and their Applications. • Modeling of Experimental Data. • Analytical Solution for Non-Linear Complicated Partial Differential Equations.
1. Use of Lignin Fibers to Improve Mechanical Properties of Coated Wood.
Engineering Sciences, Vol. 16, No. 3, PP. 30-37, 2009.
2.Synthetic Sacks as Reinforced Fibers in the Thermosetting Composites.
Engineering Journal, Vol. 6, No. 1, PP. 48-56, 2010.
3. Comparison of the Use of Sacks and Commercial Carbon Fibers to Improve Thermo-Mechanical Properties of (Epoxy-Polyvinyl Formal) Resins Blend.
Foundation of Technical Education AL-TAQANI Journal, Vol. 24, No. 2, PP. 11-21, 2011.
• Mathematics at Computer Science Department-Al-Salam University College, Iraq.
•Advanced Mathematics (in particular Ordinary Differential Equations) and Thermodynamics at private institute, Jordan.
1.Finished the degree of Ph.D in Chemical Engineering at the University of Bath-UK successfully in 2019 via the fully paid scholarship awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research-Iraq.
2.Finished the degree of M.Sc in Chemical Engineering at Jordan University of Science and Technology successfully via the fellowship awarded by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. My rank was second among the students who graduated at the end of academic year 2002-2003. (A).
3. Appreciating certificate by the Iraqi Cultural Attaché-London (the official representative of the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the United Kingdom and Ireland for completing the pre-sessional course (General/Management) in English for academic purposes and study skills in the Academic Skills Centre (formerly English Language Centre) of the University of Bath from 1 October to 16 December 2014.(B).
4.Appreciating certificate (Poster Award-Third Place among 40 posters were on display) by the Water Innovation & Research Centre (WIRC) through First WIRC Water Science and Engineering Conference, 14th July 2016, University of Bath, Bath-UK.
5.Appreciating certificate by the president of UOT-Iraq for the scientific excellent efforts in scientific research in 2010.
6.Appreciating certificate by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research-Iraq for the scientific excellent efforts in scientific research-publishing several papers in the high standards of the international journals in 2011.
7.The medal of science day from Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research-Iraq for excellent efforts in scientific research in 2011.