Abdulrahman Shakir Mahmood
Environmental Research Center, University of Technology
Abdulrahman Shakir mahmood works at the University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, since 2005 till 2017 in Electromechanical Engineering Department, and currently works at the Environmental Research Center, since 2017. Abdulrahman his M.Sc degree in 2015 from National Institute of Technology, Warangal - India in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Thermal Engineering & his B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering from University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq in 2004.
- • M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering / Thermal Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Warangal - India, 2015.
- • B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering from University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq in 2004.
• Internal Combustion Engine • Heat Transfer • Power Plants • Renewable energy • Fluids Mechanics
1. "Parametric Optimization Through Numerical Simulation of VCR Diesel Engine."
1. Ganji, Prabhakara Rao, Al-Qarttani Abdulrahman Shakir Mahmood, Aasrith Kandula, Vysyaraju Rajesh Khana Raju, and Surapaneni Srinivasa Rao.
Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Series C 98, No. 4 (2017): 485-491.
2."Study of Performance and Emission Analysis of a 4 – Stroke Single Cylinder SI Engine Fuelled by Petrol Mix with Plastic Oil"
2. Louay Abdul salam Rasheed and Abdulrahman Shakir Mahmood,
The Iraqi Journal For Mechanical And Material Engineering, Vol.17, No.1, March, 2017.
3. "Experimental Study on Double Pass Solar Air Heater with and without Using Phase Change Material" J. Pharm.
Abdulrahman Shakir Mahmood,
Journal of Engineering, University of Baghdad, College of Engineering, Vol.25, No.2, February, 2019.
• Internal Combustion Engine
• Heat Transfer
• Power Plants
• Fluids Mechanics
- I have many acknowledgements from Minister of Higher Education, University President, Head of the Electromechanical Engineering Department and Head of the Biomedical Engineering Department.