Rana Riyadh Khaleel Ismail
Environmental Research Center, University of Technology
BSc: 1/10/1997, MSc: 24/11/2001, PhD: 17/6/2019 .
- •Ph.D. In Ecology 2018-2019 Baghdad University/Collage of Science/ Biology Department
- • M. Sc. In Application of lasers in Biology 2001-2002 University of Baghdad/Institute of laser for postgraduate studies.
- • B. Sc. In Biology (Microbiology) 1996-1997 Al-Mustansiyria university/Collage of Science/ Biology Department.
Water pollution, water quality indices, phytoremediation, laser radiation, surfactant extraction, soil (sediment) and water analysis.
1. "Assessment of water quality in the selected sites on the Tigris River, Baghdad-Iraq."
RR Al-Ani, A Al Obaidy, RM Badri,
International Journal of Advanced Research 2 (5), 1125-1131
2. "Assessment of natural radionuclides in powdered milk consumed in Iraq "
A Sahar, AM Rana, R Al-Ani,
Assessment 6 (13)
3. "The effect of He: Ne laser on viability and growth rate of Leishmania major
RR Al-Ani, AS Jassim, SR Al-Jeboory,
Iraqi Journal of Laser 6 (1), 17-20.
1. Human Histology/ Technical Medical Institute – Mansour/2001-2002.
2.Parasitology/university of Baghdad/Institute of laser for postgraduate studies/2004.
3.Computing Laboratory of the Higher Diploma/ university of Baghdad/Institute of laser for postgraduate studies/2003-2009.
4.Laboratory for Laser Optics and Higher Diploma/2003-2009.
5.Water and soil analysis in lab. 2018- till now.
She has many books of thanks and appreciation from the university presidents And divisions